**WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION**
Offered for sale for the first time in over 31 years, this gorgeous home has been renovated and continuously maintained to a high standard by its proud current owners. A wonderful first home or savvy investment opportunity, its location gives an abundance of convenience for a family with multiple schools including both primary and high schools within minutes walking distance, childcare and kinder, parkland reserves, multiple shops including the Aldi Shopping complex, public transport at your doorstep and the Calder freeway exit just down the road…
A home which has individuality and presence, it has a bucket-load of features and boasts a striking fresh front facade. Step inside to be delighted by light filled warm and inviting living spaces with large windows bringing the outdoors in. Open plan living is offered with a modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm freestanding oven with six burner cooktop and finished with stone benchtops which overlooks the meals area. Two separate living zones will entice, a formal lounge with gas log fireplace offer a welcoming and peaceful ambiance or converge in the main family room gives multiple options to relax and entertain.
Sliding doors lead out to a vast undercover decked entertaining area set up to enjoy all year round overlooking a very private and extremely secure grassed backyard for the family or fur babies to enjoy. Walk around to the right to find a further private enclosed courtyard, a brilliant quiet sitting area to escape with gorgeous landscaped gardens to admire.
Accommodation includes a total of three bedrooms, master with large walk in robe and ensuite, with the remaining two bedrooms complete with built in robes and shares a centralised bathroom with separate toilet.
Main additional features include;
• Natural Gas ducted heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Monitored Security Alarm System
• House has been re-wired and re-plumbed
• Grey water connection to laundry and main shower
• Hardwood polished boards
• Drought resistant front garden beds with sprinkler system
• Crushed rock nature strips
• Front yard off street parking (3 cars)
• Large integrated lockup shed (alarmed) and secure carport (1 car and trailer)
• Main outdoor living area has down lighting separated into 3 banks with dimmer switches and also wall mounted TV point
• Eco wood Decking
• 3 x 3,000 litre water tanks and pump
• Colourbond gutters (gutter guard) and facia
Don’t be the one to miss out and secure this beautiful ready to move in property. Call Adam Sacco on 0409 033 644 for further information on this immaculate representation of a quality home.