SOLD AT AUCTION!
A GRAND DESIGN!
**WATCH OUR VIDEO**
An aspirational lifestyle of rural tranquillity and urban convenience is on offer in the much desired Emu Bottom Estate. This outstanding property is sure to impress with its abundant space, five-star quality and gorgeous established leafy garden surrounds.
Sitting on an impressive allotment of approximately 1.5 acres of land, this approximately 50 square home comprises four abundant sized bedrooms including a huge main bedroom with WIR and ensuite, centralised main bathroom with a further bathroom upstairs to accommodate the fourth bedroom plus a bedroom sized study/home office.
Multiple living zones highlight formal lounge and a separate formal dining room, an impressive home theatre room, main family room with a beautiful Clean Air wood fireplace and a timber bar with space for a small fridge and an upstairs studio/retreat.
A well-appointed Red gum kitchen with premium quality feature cabinetry and nostalgic oven and cook top will impress, twin drawer dishwasher and double sink plus a walk in pantry with ample shelving and power supply will make any aspiring chef feel like they are in wonderland! This overlooks an open-plan meals/dining area with access out through sliding doors leading out to a vast rear deck spanning approximately 20 meters by 4.5 meters with future wood low maintenance decking and a built in 4 person outdoor spa framed by glass fencing.
Additional features include;
• Daikin reverse cycle heating and refrigerated cooling system with 2 control panels and 8 separate zones, internal cedar timber window frames
• Timber Flooring and quality carpets
• Family sized Laundry with built in bench space and cupboards plus
• Quality window furnishings and pelmets on all windows throughout
• Quality lighting throughout
• Approximately 600 square meters of concrete driveway heavy rated with ample parking accommodation for approximately 8 additional cars
• 1.8 meter wide merbau decked veranda wrapping around one half of the house
• Bio Cycle septic tank system with recycle water storage and pumping to water gardens
• Vegetable garden and fruit orchard with established trees
• Relaxing pond sealed, and lined with fountain
• Large lawn area with year round soft grass
• Approximately 12 meter by 9 meter colour bond shed, with concrete flooring, cabinets running down both lengths for storage, three roller door access, connected power, electrical lighting, and clear laser light roof lighting
• Second drive way access off Winilba Road with double gates leading up to the rear shed
• Rear of shed – Approximatley14 meter by 25 meter gravel area for trucks or trailer, boats, ETC.
• 45,000 litres of water storage tanks for garden. (3 tanks)
• Attic space storage Access from upstairs bedroom
An oasis of space and style, it’s just minutes to the heart of Sunbury with its vibrant shopping precinct with both primary and secondary schools in close proximity.
Call Adam Sacco on 0409 033 644 for further information.