IT’S LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!
**WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION**
Set in the highly sought Goonawarra Estate and positioned on an impressive block size of approximately 763m2, this charming renovated home is sure captivate your hearts! A brilliant family residence which offers an abundance of space both inside and out to entertain and relax, with a warm and inviting ambiance and full of natural light throughout the home.
The home is superbly positioned in a quiet court location, within walking distance to many amenities including schools, parks, public transport, medical centre, mixed shops and Goonawarra Public Golf Course. Just 35 minutes to Melbourne CBD and approximately 15 minutes to the Tullamarine Airport, it truly represents great value.
From the curb, you know this is something special, a spectacular cherry blossom tree greets you through to the front door and instantly when you walk inside, you feel you have arrived home…
With two separate living zones, open study with built in desk and a recently renovated modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards and draws, 900mm freestanding stainless steel oven and gas cooker, dishwasher and bench space perfect to cater to any aspiring chef which flows to the meals area.
Sleeping accommodation includes three bedrooms which share a gorgeous renovated central bathroom with spa bath and an essay of additional features making this a real box ticker!!!
• Ducted heating
• Split system cooling
• New floor coverings
• Freshly painted throughout with feature wall paper prints
• LED lighting throughout
• Renovated laundry with outside access, and plenty of storage space
• Stencilled concrete undercover entertaining area complete with built in BBQ and Coonara wood combustion heater
• Large grassed backyard with plenty of room out the back for the kids to play
• 3m x 3m garden storage shed
• Additional off street parking with long drive way
• 6m x 6.8m powered double lock up garage
• Raised vegetable and herb gardens
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens surrounding the property
• Water tank
Don’t let this one slip through your fingers so do not delay and call Adam Sacco on 0409 033 644 as this gem will be snapped up quick!