**WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION**
Set in the elite Canterbury Hills Estate, you will be inspired by this superb double storey Simmonds family home. Built on a grand scale of over 30m2, this outstanding place of residence offers magnificent street appeal and plenty of wow factor throughout.
You will be impressed the moment you step inside with a grand entrance and elegant staircase giving the immediate perception of space and quality. Downstairs comprises a magnificent sizable master bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite, separate powder room and a large bedroom sized study which can be utilized as a fifth bedroom.
Boasting a modern style kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, light filled spacious main family room with adjoining meals area featuring bay windows, provides an idyllic sun-filled morning breakfasts in all seasons. With a further outstanding living area comprising a formal lounge with mood setting electric log fireplace and adjoining formal dining area creates a beautiful winter ambiance for those cold winter nights.
Walk upstairs to find a fantastic open plan children’s retreat or TV area with skylight and three more generous sized bedrooms with built in robes which share a beautiful main bathroom.
Step out through sliding doors from the main living area to a fantastic east facing undercover decked entertaining area with an adjacent large paved area designed to make entertaining a breeze! Surrounded by an established tree-lined perimeter and immaculate landscaped gardens fitted with sprinkler systems to both the front and rear, a lush grassed area also adds to the pleasant space and offers a wonderful functional and private secure space for any young family.
There is so many additional features which makes this home an impressive find. Some of which include;
• Evaporative cooling and ducted heating
• Down-lights throughout the home
• Neutral colour tones throughout
• High quality window furnishings including drapes and pelmets
• Double garage with remote access as well as rear access to the backyard with dedicated area to accommodate boat/caravan or trailers
• Side gate access to rear on opposite side of house
• Incredible storage areas including fantastic access to the roof on both sides of the house plus a further large storage area under the stairs
• Large laundry with plenty of bench and storage space and walk in linen press
• Located within close proximity to lovely native parklands and walking tracks for the whole family to enjoy
This is the perfect opportunity for you to purchase a property in one of Sunbury’s premium estates so don’t delay and call Adam Sacco on 0409 033 644 to inspect TODAY!