**WATCH OUR VIDEO**
Set in the prestigious and ever popular Headland Park Estate and tucked away at the end of a quiet court comes this gorgeous home that offers a quality that cant be replicated. Designed to capture an elegant and peaceful lifestyle this beautiful home creates a classy and luxurious retreat from today’s hectic pace.
This enchanting home combines all the characteristics that provide the charm of the period style incorporating grand formal entrance with beautiful led light panels, 9ft + ceilings, decorative architraves and Victorian cornices, two separate Victorian style fireplaces, ceiling rosettes and elegant polished hardwood floorboards.
A marvelous home for entertaining, it offers exceptional separate living options throughout with multiple zones including a superb formal lounge with gas fireplace, formal dining area great for intimate or family dinners, central kitchen with quality appliances and large WIP which overlooks an open plan family and meals area, framed by a gorgeous Victorian wood fireplace. This leads out through French doors onto a vast decked outdoor area great for entertaining guests and family, flowing to a further heritage brick paved area with a fully functional wood fire pizza oven perfect to host any event.
Situated on a fantastic and highly desirable allotment of approximately 1,159m2, established and landscaped gardens surround the property and are easily maintained with irrigation systems installed and timed garden lighting for gorgeous effects at night.
Living options continue with a further pool/games room with built in bar making the perfect escape and an impressive indoor spa room retreat with double doors out to its own private decked balcony. Upstairs has a large multipurpose rumpus room with doors which lead out to a third decked large balcony to add to the charm and complete this magnificent mini mansion.
Accommodation offers three bedrooms downstairs with BIR’s sharing a central bathroom with upstairs comprising the master bedroom with an oversized FES & WIR, plus another bedroom/study with BIR to total 5 rooms.
Additional features include;
• Large double lockup garage with remote control electric roller doors.
• Rear access roller door to the back yard with polished concrete floor
• Separate woodshed
• Dual evaporative air-conditioning 2 units on roof
• Natural gas ducted heating
• Ducted vacuum system
• New Carpets Premium quality 70 ounce wool carpet
• Side of the house – Hot and cold water taps (Used to fill up the spa if needed)
• Two large separate areas under the house which could be used for a wine cellar or even just for fantastic storage
• Security alarm system
• Quality light fittings throughout including L.E.D down lighting
• Ample storage and cupboards on both levels
• Large laundry and much more!
An outstanding opportunity to purchase a meticulously cared for home, call Adam Sacco on 0409 0033 644 and book a private inspection today!