THE BEST OF THE BEST.
**WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION**
A personification of elegance intertwined with executive lifestyle awaits the buyer of this landmark home resting in the highly sought after Twin Creeks estate. Youthful yet grand this home is finished to a remarkable level reflective of its standing as an aspirational domicile equipped with both luxury and utility in equal measure.
The sweeping driveway and manicured gardens frame a modern faade, which quietly dominates the streetscape of this quite, leafy court. Large rendered columns and oversized front door entice you within and lay the precursor of the standard of home about to be witnessed.
Dark timber floorboards and plush carpeting greet you upon entry with the first of two voluminous living areas and the master sweet wrapped in a strident yet sympathetic colour palette. Filled with light the cavernous master bedroom is annexed by a luxurious ensuite and walk through wardrobe complete with a dedicated dressing area. Further accommodation carries the homes mandate of paired back luxury and refinement with spacious light filled rooms complete with WIR’s and surrounding the opulent main bath and library.
On further inspection the hallway leads to an entertainer’s utopia with another large living zone and open plan integration of dining and kitchen zones. Stone island benching and German appliances coupled with butlers pantry, excess storage and high ceilings, this space offers the last word in affairs gastronomic. Huge wrap around solid timber bi-fold doors lead to the grand entertainment zone complete with outdoor kitchen and wet bar servery. From here you can soak up the serenity of the landscaped gardens and peaceful atmosphere that make this pocket of Sunbury so tightly held.
Other features include:
• Patio blinds and shutters
• Automatic sprinkler system front and back to Lawn and gardens
• Security camera CCTV with optional phone access plus security flywire doors
• Retractable fly wire screens to solid timber bi fold doors
• Ducted vacuum system
• Refrigerated air conditioning plus additional ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Ducted heating
• In built TV and sound system in main living
• Remote control electric feature fireplace
• Under cupboard feature lighting to laundry butler’s pantry and kitchen
• Built in microwave, double drawer dishwasher and plumbed water to fridge cavity
• 40mm Caesar stone benchtop in kitchen
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Internal access from double garage with remote access
• Expansive driveway with plenty of additional off street parking accommodation
• Floor to ceiling tiling to ensuite powder room and main bathroom
• Feature sliding doors to library and master bedroom
• Feature ceiling height in entry with high ceilings throughout
And the list goes on… From front to back the quality of this home is easy to see so call Adam Sacco on 0409 033 644 to book a private inspection TODAY!