SOLD! ANOTHER HAPPY VENDOR!
SPRING TO THE PHONE!
**WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION**
Welcome to this immaculate family residence. Set on an impressive and highly desirable allotment of approximately 768m2, this feature packed home has it all! Boasting a striking street facade, this quality home boasts an aura of charm and is positioned in a quiet and secluded court with access to the Blind Creek reserve and walking tracks, multiple schools, shops and public transport.
This inviting home is extremely well proportioned throughout with well-balanced multiple living options both inside and out. A formal lounge takes pride of place at the front of the home which leads through to the central kitchen positioned at the heart of the home. This newly renovated kitchen has been fitted to a very high standard with sliding pantry shelves, soft close draws and the statement has been made with a beautiful modern black sink with glass splash back, stainless steel appliances including wall mounted oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop. This overlooks an oversized meals area and adjacent spacious main family living room.
Step out through sliding doors which leads out large enclosed pergola perfect for entertaining all year round PLUS an incredible sized spacious backyard meticulously landscaped highlighted by a cascading water feature with plenty of lush grassed areas for the kids to enjoy.
Accommodation offers a total of four bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite, with the remaining bedrooms sharing a central bathroom.
Additional features include;
• Ducted heating
• X2 Fujitsu split systems plus ceiling fans in all rooms
• X 12 Solar panels for low living costs
• LED downlights in kitchen/dining area
• Extensive outdoor paved areas for additional entertaining options
• 5,000 ltr water tank and pump
• Double garage with remote access and also with rear access straight through to the back yard
• Additional undercover area designed specifically to store your caravan/boat or trailers
• Powered garden shedding for extra storage
Call Adam Sacco on 0409 033 644 and make the move to call this exclusive pocket of Sunbury your home for years to come!