FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE…
**WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION**
Situated just a stone’s throw away from Spavin Lake and surrounded by established premium quality residences, this grand proportioned family home boasts a very exclusive and highly desired location. Taking pride of place at the start of a spectacular child safe court with walking tracks to vast parklands in front of it, this truly unique home will accommodate any sized family with its spacious living zones and four oversized bedrooms.
Inside you will find multiple living areas both formal and informal, including a vast open lounge room with magnificent garden views which flows to formal dining through to a colossal bright and light filled kitchen. Equipped with a dishwasher, large walk in pantry and plenty of cupboards and draws an abundance of storage options is on offer. A contemporary open plan delivers a large meals area to one side and a wonderful sized main family room to the opposite end. Sliding doors invite you out to a decked undercover outdoor entertaining area perfect for all year round enjoyment and serves as a conduit down to the picturesque low maintenance rear yard.
Accommodation offers a total of four bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite and the subsequent three bedrooms all complete with BIR’s and sharing a central bathroom.
A fantastic feature of the home is a wonderful 11.5m x 4.6m rumpus room downstairs which would make a great games room/bar or multipurpose room with access to vast under house storage.
In addition to all this, this home has an abundance of fantastic features which include;
• Large allotment of approximately 768m2
• 6m x 6m double garage with remote access
• Long undercover veranda at the front of the home
• Outdoor sensor lights and spotlights
• Children’s playground just across the road
• Brand new ducted heating
• Evaporative Cooling
• Ducted vacuum
• Security doors
• Outdoor sun blinds fitted to north and west facing windows
• New fencing on the neighbouring perimeters
• Large linen press and additional coat cupboard
• Large laundry with built in cupboards, broom cupboard and built in ironing board.
• Fly screens to all windows
• Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
This property will entice the most discerning buyer, so call Adam Sacco on 0409 033 644 and secure the dream!