**WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION**
Set in the prestigious and ever popular Strathearn Glen Estate, nestled in a quiet Cul-de-sac and surrounded by quality custom built homes, we bring you this splendid solid brick Victorian reproduction that combines today’s modern design with the charm of gracious olde worlde living. A highly spec’d custom owner build like no other, it has been designed to capture an elegant and peaceful lifestyle and creates a lavish and luxurious retreat from today’s hectic pace.
This enchanting home combines all the characteristics that provide the charm of the period style incorporating an ornate entrance/foyer hallway with a Federation tessellated tiled entry and stunning led light window panels, high ceilings, decorative architraves, Victorian cornices and polished timber floorboards to enhance the appeal.
A marvellous home for entertaining, it offers exceptional separate living options throughout with multiple zones all of which have floor to ceiling windows facing the back gardens creating an outlook which is truly breathtaking. Living options include a charming and light filled formal lounge framed by a gorgeous Victorian style gas fireplace. The main dining area is central to the home and is great for intimate or family dinners. Adjacent to this, a magnificent Oregon timber kitchen with granite benchtops is sure to impress any aspiring chef boasting ample bench and cupboard space throughout with new quality appliances including dishwasher and is framed by an impressive character enhancing pressed metal splashback. Living options continue with a further spacious main family living room.
French doors lead the way out to a vast paved outdoor area up to a large sitting area great for entertaining guests and family, surrounded by nature with established and landscaped gardens and an established tree lined perimeter which offers fantastic privacy to the backyard. The home also backs onto the Blind Creek walking trail reserves and is situated on a fantastic and highly desirable allotment of approximately 790m2.
Accommodation offers a total of three oversized bedrooms, main with walk in robe and serviced by ensuite with the remaining bedrooms complete with built in robes and sharing a stunning central bathroom full of character which is a must see!
Additional features include;
• Separate dedicated study
• Large double lockup garage with remote control electric roller door and workshop area. Roof height is approximately 3.35m for additional storage
• Attic space with plenty of internal roof storage
• Plenty of additional off street parking with red brick paved driveway
• Bull nose veranda with tremendous 100 year old refurbished timber floorboards
• x2 Water tanks with pumps
• Drip irrigation system to front garden and backyard
• Evaporative air-conditioning
• Natural gas ducted heating
• Quality Cedar windows with living area double glazed
• Custom made Cedar Venetian blinds and further quality window furnishings throughout
• Quality light fittings throughout
• Amazing spacious laundry with built in indoor clothes line and much more.
An outstanding opportunity to purchase a beautifully cared for home, meticulous in presentation both inside and out is up for grabs so call Adam Sacco on 0409 0033 644 and secure the dream today!